Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone!

I know this has been long awaited and I finally have something to show you.

These are some screen captures (rough shots) of the STILLEN Q50 Exhaust. We are in the final stages of production and should have them ready to ship in the next few weeks. I have also posted a video with full sound (The video features a stock and STILLEN exhaust). Just wanted everyone to know we have been working on this and it is just about ready.

Price: $1193.22

This exhaust fits both the 3.7 and Hybrid models.

VIDEO: Infiniti Q50 Cat-back Exhaust System (w/ Sound Clips) | 3.7L | STILLEN - YouTube

Pictures will be updated as they become available.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! That actually sounds nice man! Not that loud and makes the Q50 sound more like a performance car! Can u pls make more sound clip vids? Maybe @ a more quiet place!

Looking forward to the release man! :)

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
The sound of sex, or whatever sweet sound that gets you going.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Sounds good, looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more sound clips! I like to see what design you used for the mufflers. Great Job!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Sounds yummy.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Sounds awesome.

Question, were you using the paddle shifters during the launch? I thought I heard the car slightly bounce of the redline for a spit second. Listening to that clip, it sounds similar to a manual. The shifts are pretty quick and crisp too.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds awesome.

Question, were you using the paddle shifters during the launch? I thought I heard the car slightly bounce of the redline for a spit second. Listening to that clip, it sounds similar to a manual. The shifts are pretty quick and crisp too.
The test car was an automatic. I'm pretty sure they were using the paddles during the video.

·
Registered
574 Posts
any sound clip from inside of the car? pricing?

looking forward to front lip spoiler too!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Price yet?

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to finish the vendor application for the site before posting prices (as to not upset anyone/break the rules). I will say that it is priced below the current price for the G37 Sedan Exhaust. I will have pictures and pricing posted before the end of the week. If you call me at work I can tell you the pricing now.

1 - 20 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.