Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am pleased to announce the official release and world premier of the STILLEN Q50 Sport Front Splitter (Front Lip)!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for some time, so thank you for being patient :D

*edit* Price is currently $271.24

The Front Splitter fits the Sport Model (Q50S) Front Bumper (3.7 & Hybrid) only. It is made of Poly-Urethane to be durable.

Please call or PM me directly (Mark) for Intro Price and to place your orders :)

More Pictures coming soon!

*Because I know some of you will ask...

FAQ:
Q - What is the splitter/lip made of?
A - The Splitter is made of Urethane so it is very durable.

Q - Does the Splitter Come Painted?
A - Yes, it comes finished with Matte Black Paint. It can be painted a different color (by yourself or a shop) or left black.

Q - How much is shipping?
A - Freight is covered for the lower 48 States (with $9.95 I&H). Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada contact me for a quote.

Q - Do I have to pay sales tax?
A - Sales Tax only applies to customers in California and Canada.

Q - How good does it look in person?
A - Pretty freaking amazing ;)

Q - How is the fitment?
A - OEM Quality Fitment :)

Q - Will this fit my Premium Bumper?
A - No, the Sport Splitter does not fit the Premium Front Bumper (Please see Q50 Premium Splitter).

*Special thanks to Gbert15 for bringing in his car (Oreo) for this Test Fitting and Photo Shoot!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
That car is gorgeous! :p

Finally the pic is out! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I don't take delivery of my Q50S until next week and I am already amassing a list of wants. Add this to the list for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I don't take delivery of my Q50S until next week and I am already amassing a list of wants. Add this to the list for sure.
Get it!!! :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Im for sure going to purchase for sure, however is there any speculation on how long until the spoiler is released? Id love to buy in a package

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts
all you sport guys are so lucky!! please don't leave the non-sport car alone~~~ ;)

Reactions: gbert15 and pete

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am interested with the package deal also (roof and lips). They are nice and can't wait to see them installed.

Quick question. Do I need professional installer or I could do it myself?

Thanks.
We always recommend a professional installation. Depending on your competency and confidence, I would say this could be done yourself (I can't recommend that though). Usually more than one set of hands helps :)

1 - 20 of 367 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.