Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am pleased to announce the official release of the STILLEN Q50 Rear Trunk Wing (spoiler) and Q50 Roof Wing!

Thank you all for being patient. I know you have been asking for these since the Splitter was released. :D

Current Pricing:
Q50 Rear Trunk Wing $257.28
Q50 Roof Wing $201.29

The Rear Wing and Roof Wing fit both the Sport and Premium Models (Q50S & Q50) 3.7 & Hybrid. They are made of Poly Urethane and mounted using 3M double sided tape.

Please call or PM me directly (Mark) for questions or to place your orders :)

Please Note: The Wings in the following pictures are Unpainted and Unfinished!!!

*Because I know some of you will ask...

FAQ:
Q - What are the wings made of?
A - The Wings are made of Urethane.

Q - Do the Wings Come Painted?
A - No, it comes ready for prep and paint.

Q - Are the Wings in the Pictures Painted?
A - No, they are unpainted and unfinished.

Q - How much is shipping?
A - Freight is covered for the lower 48 States (with $9.95 I&H). Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada contact me for a quote.

Q - Do I have to pay sales tax?
A - Sales Tax only applies to customers in California and Canada.

Q - How good do they look in person?
A - They look great ;)

Q - How is the fitment?
A - OEM Quality Fitment :)

Q - Will this fit my Q50?
A - Yes, it fits all of the Q50's.

Q - When will we get the Diffuser?
A - I am working on that and will let everyone know the second I know anything :)

*Special thanks to ktsg21 for bringing in his car for this Test Fitting and Photo Shoot!

Feel free to send an email to STILLEN thanking the Marketing Department for getting these out so fast :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Daym! Thanks for pulling thru mark! Looking good! :)

Do you have a full zoomed out side profile pic?

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Daym! Thanks for pulling thru mark! Looking good! :)

Do you have a full zoomed out side profile pic?
They look great and will only look better when color matched ;) this is exactly why I did not drill holes in my trunk when I put on the OEM spoiler. As gbert15 said, could you please post a full side profile pic?
Thanks guys!

Please excuse the camera phone quality. These are the only other side profile pictures I have and can get.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
how many of you guys are looking to paint it? or carbon wrap it? or wrap it to match body color?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Daym! Really tempted to mold this thing! ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
**** these are awesome!!! Going to wait for the front lip for non sport models and do a bulk buy due to the shipping to guam...and no worries cuz I can give ya my DHL acct to air freight it over! Pm me a bulk deal? If possible....

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
The roof spoiler is really nice. I am contemplating ordering this. I want to see a painted version though and a side profile pic of the car with the roof spoiler and a closeup from the side just to see how it flows with the car. This is awesome though! Hope someone grabs one and gets it painted so we can see the final look :)

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The roof spoiler is really nice. I am contemplating ordering this. I want to see a painted version though and a side profile pic of the car with the roof spoiler and a closeup from the side just to see how it flows with the car. This is awesome though! Hope someone grabs one and gets it painted so we can see the final look :)
I still have the $25 STILLEN Bucks card up for grabs for the first one to paint these and send me pictures :)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.