Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up the roof ring from the body shop. I have a Graphite Shadow, with a gloss vinyl black roof. The wing was color matched with the paint for a two tone roof. To late to mount, will post more pics tomorrow.

Bumper Automotive exterior Spoiler Auto part Bumper part

Automotive exterior Bumper Table Auto part Spoiler

Hood Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Vehicle door

Automotive exterior Vehicle Blue Car Hood

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Update us when u install them man! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just installed it, super easy

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes tape was on there already, my guys just painted over it and the adhesive came with it, my paint guy said it was a pain in the ass to paint though

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's not that it's a pain in the ass to paint, he was talking about prepping it for paint I'm sure. I've had a few Stillen lips and wings in the past, prepped & painted them myself. You need to thoroughly clean/wash them first with a product such as Comet and use a scuffing pad to rough up the surface to promote adhesion.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, I'm sure your right, he just told me it was going to take him longer then he thought, and that it was a pain, he was just giving me a hard time haha. The product is beautiful though and I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
looks great ! mind if i ask how much the bodyshop charged you for the color match?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My dads a service director for a couple dealerships, so free

Reactions: Vancity808

·
Registered
236 Posts
nice job! and nice price! i was talking to my paint guy too and he said the urethane stuff is hard to paint due to if the prep is not done correctly the paint just "soapy" but dang yours looks awesome!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks man, im not working tomorrow so ill post more close up pics for everyone, to dark now!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dace, different strokes for different folks. I get compliments daily, I also go to a big car meet in Phoenix, and am part of a local car club and many people like it, some dont. But I will agree, I need a drop! As for the wheels they are Niche 20's, they are dirty in the pics but look better when they are clean, to dusty right now. Anyways more closeup pics, great fitment.

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Registered
236 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.