Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

We are having our first STILLEN Meet of the year here at STILLEN HQ in Costa Mesa, CA. It will be a Q50 only meet. So bring your Q50 down and show it off, check out other builds, and have fun. Most STILLEN Q50 parts will be on display so you can take a look at what we offer.

Date: Saturday March 28th 2015
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (welcome to come by a little earlier and hang out after the even ends. Most like will be a cruise or photo shoot after.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wait when did this happen? :D:D:D

Hope I see u guys there! ;)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
You are kidding me! My life doesn't work like this: My daughter has a Volleyball tournament that day about 15 minutes away. They are going to hate me. But I plan to stop by for at least a few minutes and have a look.

Does Stillen install any of their equipment? I am swaying between this lip and another perhaps. I have seen a few people report about them falling off. If I paid to have Stillen put it on, I feel like I would be assured it should stay on.

Looking forward to seeing some products.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are kidding me! My life doesn't work like this: My daughter has a Volleyball tournament that day about 15 minutes away. They are going to hate me. But I plan to stop by for at least a few minutes and have a look.

Does Stillen install any of their equipment? I am swaying between this lip and another perhaps. I have seen a few people report about them falling off. If I paid to have Stillen put it on, I feel like I would be assured it should stay on.

Looking forward to seeing some products.

Dave
That's awesome. Definitely stop by. We do install parts (though the shop won't be open on Saturday). If you wanted to bring it by for install we warranty our installs and haven't had any of our installs fall off.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Down for a caravan from San Diego?

Thanks mark for pointing this out, i have had a busy day.

-E2EKIELR34

I would love to caravan up. my plan was to leave some time around 12:00 fromEncinitas, but i can be flexible. - where in SD do you live? where would youlike to meet up?

my cell is 858-204-8615

·
Registered
11 Posts
Show some pics of the meet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts