Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question....I have a power rear sunshade in my car now and it is great...i even have the rear passenger door shades....but these came with the car....anyone know where you can get nice manual ones for the Q50? wish it came with these options....no need to tint with these!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
No power rear sunshade on the Q50.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I could have bought a loaded 2013 Maxima last week for under $30,000 ( I have several "perks" from Nissan). What a buy. I came this "-" close to buying it, but didn't. Hope the Q50 is really worth $15,000 - 16,000 more.
That was a great deal. You should get the same perks for the Infiniti if you have VPP with Nissan!!! I've never been in a Maxima but I can tell you the Q50 is a nice ride! My G37S hasn't had a single issue in the 3 years that I've had it.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I used to have sunshade on one of my car but it was pain as the daylight headlights of car in the rear will distort view in the rear due to the screen material. I prefer to have darkest possible ceramic tint in the rear windows installed which is much better all the way around in day and at night time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.