Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealer and asked if they had window sunshades for the Q50. They said they would have to order them and it would be about 3 weeks to get.

Anyone using non-infiniti sunshades? If so where did you get them?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I went to the dealer and asked if they had window sunshades for the Q50. They said they would have to order them and it would be about 3 weeks to get.

Why go to dealer - They'll get you following and that's what I got, it fits perfectly:
Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Sun Shade
Windshield Sunshade by Intro-Tech Automotive

Part # IN-32A Vehicle 2014 Infiniti Q50 Submodel :Sedan, with sensor

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts

Google "Eclipse Sunscreens". These are a 2 piece "accordion-like" screen that attaches to each side of the windshield and attach to each other with velcro. Very easy to use and never have to worry about removing, rolling up or folding and finding a place to put them.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
There is a model with sensor and without sensor. Do you know which sensor they are referring to?
The sensors above the mirror.
they mention reversible for winter use, but who really uses these in winter? the sun isn't near as strong then.

Using sunshade is good to use in the winter also as it keeps the heat in and cold out:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
The sensors above the mirror.
Do you know if this one will work with the Tech Package Camera that sits in the windshield below the mirror? I am having an issue finding one with that camera there.

Reactions: stillgone
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.