Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has attempted removing the tail lights on their Q. I had an unfortunate hit and run the other night and need to replace one of mine. I have removed plenty of lights from all kinds of different cars but was just curious if anyone had some first hand experience, though I'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Just curious if anyone has attempted removing the tail lights on their Q. I had an unfortunate hit and run the other night and need to replace one of mine. I have removed plenty of lights from all kinds of different cars but was just curious if anyone had some first hand experience, though I'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult.
You need ESM section EXL-186-190, which shows details how to remove and install Rear Combination Lamp
Did you check your owner's manual?
not in OM

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for this bit of helpful information, looks like it shouldn't be too bad at all. I will find out today as long as this snow doesn't delay another parts shipment at the dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.