Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been privately talking with other forum members that live in Mass recently. We've just been talking about various Q50 topics. I thought to myself recently, why not see if these other forum members would have an interest in meeting up and talking Q50/Infiniti talk.

Myself and two other individuals are definitely interested. One of them has a professional camera that would be willing to take some photos of the meet up and share on the forum. We threw out the idea of maybe meeting up sometime in April (leaning towards late April). A location has not been discussed yet.

I thought about it a little further figured there might be other people interested on the forum lurking in the shadows that live in or near Mass. Just wanted to see if there's any other people out there interested in this. The more the merrier!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've been privately talking with other forum members that live in Mass recently. We've just been talking about various Q50 topics. I thought to myself recently, why not see if these other forum members would have an interest in meeting up and talking Q50/Infiniti talk.

Myself and two other individuals are definitely interested. One of them has a professional camera that would be willing to take some photos of the meet up and share on the forum. We threw out the idea of maybe meeting up sometime in April (leaning towards late April). A location has not been discussed yet.

I thought about it a little further figured there might be other people interested on the forum lurking in the shadows that live in or near Mass. Just wanted to see if there's any other people out there interested in this. The more the merrier!
I'm one of the interested members that was mentioned...
I'm willing to take photos during this meet, but I wouldn't go as far as calling my camera a professional camera. It's a Sony A6000 mirrorless APS-C camera and it can produce some nice images.

Sample of my Q50S I took today:

Gemma~Dragion Designs
by William Fong, on Flickr

It would be great to meet up with fellow Q50 enthusiasts and just talk shop or anything else that we might all have in common.
Mine is pretty much stock and don't really plan on modding much, but would like to see others that are.

Hope that we can get this meet rolling...:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yeah, I will also say your photo skills look much better than mine. Great shot.

I am in by the way as well for a meet.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So for the guys interested, we should probably start talking about a date & location since the warmer weather is right around the corner... So I'm very familiar with the South Shore and Metro West Suburbs so just wanted to throw out some ideas based in those areas:

Waltham Market Basket Plaza:
The new shopping plaza where Market Basket is by 128. Couple of car YouTube channels I follow have met in that area.

Bass Pro at Patriots Place:
I know Bass Pro has car meets every other Thursday April to October.
http://clubs.hemmings.com/masscruisers/
I don't have interest in entering the cars but maybe meet up by it and the go check out the cars in the actual show?

Natick Mall Area:
I've seen a bunch of really small car meets in and around the mall area.

Westwood Station:
Brand new shopping plaza right off 128 in Westwood. Was going to say Legacy Place in Dedham too but the parking in that shopping plaza is insanely packed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
So for the guys interested, we should probably start talking about a date & location since the warmer weather is right around the corner... So I'm very familiar with the South Shore and Metro West Suburbs so just wanted to throw out some ideas based in those areas:

Waltham Market Basket Plaza:
The new shopping plaza where Market Basket is by 128. Couple of car YouTube channels I follow have met in that area.

Natick Mall Area:
I've seen a bunch of really small car meets in and around the mall area.

I'm good with either one of these places...I'm flexible with the other 2 if it is more convenient for others.
Patriot Place is a bit out of the way for me and Westwood Station is too.

We can also maybe plan for a bite to eat and follow with some photos. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm good with Waltham, Patriots Place or Natick. Also need to think about if we are doing evening or weekend meet. I assume weekend may be more convenient for most. If so, need to consider traffic at some of these mall areas. I work up in Framingham mall area and Natick Mall always seems to be jam packed on the weekends. Nice area, just busy.

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm thinking weekend since chances of us all being free are higher? CBB, I'm actually in your work area daily but in the evening though. Jakes is fine with me.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys so I'm going to toss out the following dates for ideas:

Saturday May 7th (rain date of Sunday May 8th)
Saturday May 14th (rain date of Sunday May 15th)

How do those dates look for the people interested?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'll have to check my daughter's soccer schedule...her games are always on Saturdays.
If possible, Sundays will be a better bet for me.

I'll let you know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The 14th or 15th is better for me. The weekend before is Mother's Day, so I may be traveling that weekend.

·
Registered
534 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts