Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! Just drop my car off Tanabe this morning. Test fitting coilovers, strut, spring, sway!!!

I will get my car back this Friday, but not too sure if they will all fit. So gotta keep my fingers crossed!! Hopefully I could get to bring home some sweet products!!

Reactions: theNewQ

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Tell me when u get out! Photoshoot man! Hehe! I am just a mile or 2 away from there! :D

Btw, talked to Danh just the other day and said u didnt get back to him so I was surprised u are the one who did the R&D!

Either way though, that is nice man! And lookong forward to your progress!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Tell me when u get out! Photoshoot man! Hehe! I am just a mile or 2 away from there! :D

Btw, talked to Danh just the other day and said u didnt get back to him so I was surprised u are the one who did the R&D!

Either way though, that is nice man! And lookong forward to your progress!
I never gotten his reply back... thought I didn't make the cut. I called yesterday and they finally confirmed!!

Could you help me talk to Danh that my car is there now and see if he can hook the brother up!! :D:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and something surprised popped up while I was there... they making the exhaust for our car too!!! that was on the test fit list!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I never gotten his reply back... thought I didn't make the cut. I called yesterday and they finally confirmed!!

Could you help me talk to Danh that my car is there now and see if he can hook the brother up!! :D:D
Dang! Good timing then bro! He was saying the whole time that he had another Q50 in the waiting list, even before I told u this and I havent pulled out of the R&D yet, but I dont know what happened to that! I thought, since he said he never heard from u again, that he was going to go for that other Q50!

and something surprised popped up while I was there... they making the exhaust for our car too!!! that was on the test fit list!!
Ohhh nice nice! More products coming for the Q50! :D

No rear diffuser?

Best bet would be to talk to danh and maybe he can do something for u! I have had no luck on any hook ups so far!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blky is on the lift now!! finger crossed!!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
blky is on the lift now!! finger crossed!!!! :D:D:D
Nice nice! Saw this on IG as well! Need to drop by there and give blky a scratch! Hahaha! :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice nice! Saw this on IG as well! Need to drop by there and give blky a scratch! Hahaha! :p
don't worry blky bite.. lol

where is IG? lol..

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
****.... that's one of the thing I don't do.. lol

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
****.... that's one of the thing I don't do.. lol
Haha! Actually just started using it when I got Oreo! Just faster to see other set ups and follow their progress!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know!!! sick yo!! does that mean I get to keep it???? Tanabe please grant my Xmas wish!! LOLLLL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I know!!! sick yo!! does that mean I get to keep it???? Tanabe please grant my Xmas wish!! LOLLLL
Did they send that to you or are u in the area?

Didnt they say u get to keep it man? U usually keep the R&D set up man!

·
Registered
236 Posts
could you ask them to measure up the car for wheel fitment specs...SSR vendor in hawaii is having hard times with ordering my wheels due to no measurements and no guarantees on fitment... :( being so far away is really a huge disadvantage

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.