1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
574 Posts
it was only a molding process, no actual exhaust was made so there is no sound clip.. :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
my guess is after Spring.. they didn't say much when I was there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We need sound clips. I'm on the fence regarding this model and the Stillen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had the Medallions on My G37s coupe when I first started to mod... they sound great and really like the WOT throughout the range... especially at a cold start up...

The only problem is that if your really low on these you'll scrape the tips every time vs stock... I went to MXP full titanium afterwards and not a scrape... go figure....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I noticed Tanabe lists RWD only for this exhaust. Is the Q actually laid out differently in the rear between RWD and AWD or is it listed like this because it just hasn't been test fitted to an AWD. It looks similar to the Meisterschaft which is not listed application specifically.

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
After speaking with Tanabe they just have not confirmed fitment. Same as the strut bar which we will confirm fitment in near future.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
don't see any reason why this wouldn't fit the AWD but we will find out tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.