Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q60 SS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making some headway with the TCM tuning through HPTuners to be able to bring the first VR30 TCM tuning to the market. This will work in conjunction with currently tuned vehicles and once the TCM tables are fully defined, I will he offering it as an add on to my current Ecutek customers to start then as a stand alone service to everyone else. Stay Tuned. Follow me on IG or facebook @SonicTuned for more info on it. I will be updating this post as well.

·
Registered
Miami, Florida
59 Posts
Nice!! Any details on how it behaves with the new software vs. stock? And will this be compatible on ‘21 cars? I’ve been saying that a TCM upgrade is one of the biggest thing this car needs.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sounds interesting. Let us know more info on this

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
232 Posts
What can be changed so far? Super interested, I had given Evan a copy of my tcm read.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Subscribe as more info is provided. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice!! Any details on how it behaves with the new software vs. stock? And will this be compatible on ‘21 cars? I’ve been saying that a TCM upgrade is one of the biggest thing this car needs.
Yes it is compatible with 21, Racebox has been working on testing the 21 for us as well. Everything is exactly the same, unlike the ECM which i find very odd.

What can be changed so far? Super interested, I had given Evan a copy of my tcm read.
So far we've gotten through DTC disabling, upshift timing, shift pressures and gear ratios. Still doing the reversing to figure out shift scheduling, but it's coming along.

·
Registered
62 Posts
is that scheduled shifts at 6600rpm? also, is there a lot of room to close down the shift period when tuning?
Yes, in D, Sport, etc at WOT you can up the shift schedule about 300 rpm before hitting the limiter. Lower than that, the world is your oyster. Car shifts so much better with the scheduling tables tuned.

Yeah shift timing is what i was talking about with changes the period it takes to go from one gear to another. There's a large chunk of room to cut down on the shift timing, lots of "comfort" built into these TCMs

·
Registered
196 Posts
Interested in this for the TCM...

·
Registered
264 Posts
is it possible to change the delay between the shift command at the paddle/shifter and the beginning of the shift? i was looking through the service manuals and it looks like thats probably a fixed value due to how everything communicates.

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,266 Posts
Doea hpt already have Q50/Q60 with VQ37 auto trans TCM tuning/support?

·
Registered
62 Posts
is it possible to change the delay between the shift command at the paddle/shifter and the beginning of the shift? i was looking through the service manuals and it looks like thats probably a fixed value due to how everything communicates.
Possible, but i can't promise anything. I'm still diving through the major tables at the moment.

Doea hpt already have Q50/Q60 with VQ37 auto trans TCM tuning/support?
We support the ECM, but not the TCM. TCM support should come shortly after, we already support read/write on them and the tables are pretty similar.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I need this ASAP. Almost lost a $300 dollar bet against a roush supercharged mustang from dig.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts