Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my old set of wheels. The price is $3,200 for the set without tires. Comes with original boxes, manuals and stickers. Does not come with red valve stems.

Pick up in Torrance, California 90503.

Had to resize the pics for this site. I can send bigger files to email or phone, just pm if you are interested.

Reason for selling is after my tune I had trouble with traction being RWD and the offset and size of these wheels did not allow me to go wider then the 265 tires I had on. No bends or curbs. Really clean/good condition. Some of the lightest wheels in 20" sizing. Color is Dark Diamond Gunmetal and these are Face 3 concave. They retail for over $5,000! 5x114.3

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd appreciate if anyone can link this thread to the facebook groups as I don't have a facebook account. Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pic of how it looks on the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Q50S Iridium Blue/ Graphite
401 Posts
What are the weights?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are listed on some sites being 20-21lbs each. I don't have a scale at home that is accurate at those weights to confirm though.

Reactions: Ohthatguy

·
Registered
540 Posts
Aww man this is such a good deal someone please buy this lol
I'm too cheap to wanna afford 20 inch tires lol!

Edit: I just realized this was a few years ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.