Another video from Texas Motor Speedway guys! :D

Enjoy!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't get enough of that V6 sound.
Same here! :D Nothing new here other than the blue S badging for the hybrid sport model which doesnt really concern me much since I plan on debadging asap! Also, track doesnt seem as exciting now that we see a view up front! :( The one with a lot of cones seems more technical! That I want to see! :D

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
From all the videos I've seen from TMS, the beeps count the downshifts. Listen carefully as they enter a corner. You'll hear 2 beeps signifying downshifting from 5th to 3rd (I'm guessing). If they are using the paddle shifters, it makes sense to have audio feedback so you don't have to glance at the dash to see if your shift was acknowledged.

Also in some videos I've seen the chassis stability error warning. Maybe they had TCS or whatever they are calling the vehicle stability system disabled for the track.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I think you're right about the downshift sound. I'm not sure if we'll have the option to toggle on/off the audio feedback for that. The G currently gives you an audible warning now when the TCS goes off, which I think could be useful to be aware of. :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh so thats what that sound was! I thought it was more of feedback from the event, like somenkind of warning or some signal! That would be annoying for me though! I got used to how, in mt, i listen to the engine when to shift and get a feel when to downshift! Not fully used to paddle shifters yet but as I watched the video, that sound kinda annoys me! +1 on hopefully being able to turn the sound off!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Ahhh so thats what that sound was! I thought it was more of feedback from the event, like somenkind of warning or some signal! That would be annoying for me though! I got used to how, in mt, i listen to the engine when to shift and get a feel when to downshift! Not fully used to paddle shifters yet but as I watched the video, that sound kinda annoys me! +1 on hopefully being able to turn the sound off!
Knowing Infiniti, I'm sure there'll be a way to turn the sound off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.