Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R2C Performance looking for a vehicle to assist in the development of an intake for the Q50. We have been known in the Infiniti G and Nissan Z community for years for our intake systems and are planning on continuing that pattern with the new Q50.

We are located out of Vernon Hills, Illinois and are looking for an interested individual in the Chicagoland area to bring their car in for an intake system test fit and possible 3D image of the engine bay.

If you are interested in helping or would like more information you can contact me at [email protected] and check our website for more information. -->High Performance Cold Air Intakes and Performance Air Filters.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes as efuseakay said the owner will get a first intake released for free. The dyno runs are on a case to case basis depending on market interest and the owners preference.

We do not require to keep the car for any extended period of time, the owner would just be asked to make a series of 3 visits ranging from 1-2 hours each. We do not ask to drive the vehicle or for you to leave it here. The owner is present the entire time unless they opt to leave.

If anyone is interested we are still in search of a willing owner as dealerships usually don't play ball very nicely. You can contact me at [email protected] or call us at (708)488-8211 and ask for John. I can answer any questions and provide any necessary information.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes as efuseakay said the owner will get a first intake released for free. The dyno runs are on a case to case basis depending on market interest and the owners preference.

We do not require to keep the car for any extended period of time, the owner would just be asked to make a series of 3 visits ranging from 1-2 hours each. We do not ask to drive the vehicle or for you to leave it here. The owner is present the entire time unless they opt to leave.

If anyone is interested we are still in search of a willing owner as dealerships usually don't play ball very nicely. You can contact me at [email protected] or call us at (708)488-8211 and ask for John. I can answer any questions and provide any necessary information.
For the 3 visits, could they be on Saturdays? Or how far apart would they be so that maybe I could take a little time off work to get this accomplished, but not lose 3 days of vacation? I'm probably an hour or so north and would likely be willing to let you use my vehicle, but it will be at least a 4-5 hour round-trip for me if you need the car for 2 hours.

p.s. Mine is the hybrid, so I don't know if you plan a different intake between the 3.5l Hybrid and the 3.7l gasser.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For the 3 visits, could they be on Saturdays? Or how far apart would they be so that maybe I could take a little time off work to get this accomplished, but not lose 3 days of vacation? I'm probably an hour or so north and would likely be willing to let you use my vehicle, but it will be at least a 4-5 hour round-trip for me if you need the car for 2 hours.

p.s. Mine is the hybrid, so I don't know if you plan a different intake between the 3.5l Hybrid and the 3.7l gasser.
Sorry for the late response, I will have to do some research to check for any differences in layout dimensions that may effect the intake system design. I will discuss it over with the company owner and let you know if we can move forward from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.