Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wait is almost ladies and gents. :D I just want to thank each and every fellow member of this forum for keeping me updated through those long months. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and the videos. This website has definitely helped me become more familiar with my future vehicle. The news was posted it as soon as it came out. You guys were all over it. So without further ado...THANK YOU INFINITIQ50.ORG

You are appreciated. Personally for me, it's a significant leap from a 2007 Altima to a 2014 Q50. (even though I won't get my car until August :eek:, I'm anxious to see everyone's reviews, pictures and videos.) Let's not be strangers after the Q comes out :rolleyes:

Remember we were here before all the media and everything else that's going to be surrounding this car starting tomorrow.

Respectfully,

Mr.K

Reactions: jkay

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Definitely a great group here. I've gotten a lot of info and help as well.

Hoping it continues into the ownership phase. Can't wait for the 'tips and tricks' sticky :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Once we all have our Qs we shall me up for one big ole Q party and pic session somewhere. I am inviting everyone to Charlotte!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Once we all have our Qs we shall me up for one big ole Q party and pic session somewhere. I am inviting everyone to Charlotte!!:D
I work for corporate Bank of America (but at home in Tennessee) so Charlotte is a good choice for me. I'm in! haha

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Well the wait is almost ladies and gents. :D I just want to thank each and every fellow member of this forum for keeping me updated through those long months. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and the videos. This website has definitely helped me become more familiar with my future vehicle. The news was posted it as soon as it came out. You guys were all over it. So without further ado...THANK YOU INFINITIQ50.ORG

You are appreciated. Personally for me, it's a significant leap from a 2007 Altima to a 2014 Q50. (even though I won't get my car until August :eek:, I'm anxious to see everyone's reviews, pictures and videos.) Let's not be strangers after the Q comes out :rolleyes:

Remember we were here before all the media and everything else that's going to be surrounding this car starting tomorrow.

Respectfully,

Mr.K
This is a great group!! I'm SO glad that I stumbled upon it less than two weeks ago while researching the Q50. With my local dealership being useless (that's a whole other thread), this group has helped me so much to understand my options, financial and package. NOW if they could just help me choose a color!!!

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a great group!! I'm SO glad that I stumbled upon it less than two weeks ago while researching the Q50. With my local dealership being useless (that's a whole other thread), this group has helped me so much to understand my options, financial and package. NOW if they could just help me choose a color!!!
I would have to say your one of your threads actually gave me some insight on carmax! Which I had no idea about, I already contacted them and going in for an appraisal to sell my car when I'm ready so thank you and to the user who suggested carmax thank you as well!

As far as which color to go for, follow your heart. At the end of the day you will be driving and well as paying for it :p but if I was to recommend a color for you I'd say the blue, hagane blue or whatever it's called. I will be going with the black. :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I would have to say your one of your threads actually gave me some insight on carmax! Which I had no idea about, I already contacted them and going in for an appraisal to sell my car when I'm ready so thank you and to the user who suggested carmax thank you as well!

As far as which color to go for, follow your heart. At the end of the day you will be driving and well as paying for it :p but if I was to recommend a color for you I'd say the blue, hagane blue or whatever it's called. I will be going with the black. :D
I know, that CarMax tip was NICE!!! I'm glad you also got great use out of it. I would have loved for them to offer another $1000 and I would go with that deal but since I owe more than what they offered ($24K), I will turn it in instead. But the CarMax experience was very laid back and no pressure at all!! I wish my local Infiniti dealership would take a page from them!! ha

As for the color, I currently have a gorgeous teal blue (can't find it on this list: All Infiniti Colors | GTCarLot.com) so I'm not sure I want to go to another (less beautiful) blue. I'm not a fan of blue in general but the teal was very nice and very unique. Easy to find in a parking lot. I'm now leaning toward the Malbec Black...or possibly Ruby Red if it's a good red (just not sure about that color yet).

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
As for the color, I currently have a gorgeous teal blue (can't find it on this list: All Infiniti Colors | GTCarLot.com) so I'm not sure I want to go to another (less beautiful) blue. I'm not a fan of blue in general but the teal was very nice and very unique. QUOTE]

You mean, like this? :D (Blue Slate metallic)

It is similar to the Blue Slate but all the pictures that I've seen of it, is not as teal as my car. Although my pictures don't look as teal as it is in person, so could be same with your picture. I keep trying to upload my picture but it isn't working for some reason. Maybe because I have Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10?!?!?

I'll try again...some say they can right click on the "x" and it displays but not sure.
Or just go to the site directly:http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9182789371/

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I just saw it listed on my contract. It is indeed Lakeshore Blue!! And yes, it is gorgeous in the sun. I WILL MISS IT TERRIBLY!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.