Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the 19" wheels that come with the Appearance Pkg today when I went to pick up my spoiler. Dealer was about to install them on a black car with Sport Pkg they are using as a demo. Not a fan of them but figured I'd post a pic anyways. I should be back there next week to get my all-weather mats so I will take a pic of their demo with the wheels installed and post it then.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i kinda like that, how much are they to be purchased from factory ?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ah not worth it to me, i plan on swapping out to Vossens sometime anyways

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking forward to the pics with the demo car

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Those look identical to the M37's big blingin' wheel package. I saw one the other day with these on it and they fit the M37 really well, surprisingly. They'd look amazing in black chrome on a moonlight white car.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Those look identical to the M37's big blingin' wheel package. I saw one the other day with these on it and they fit the M37 really well, surprisingly. They'd look amazing in black chrome on a moonlight white car.
I know the M wheels that you are talking about, and they are very similar to those M wheels, minus something that I just can't put my finger on. The ones on the M look like they may curve or bend out more from the car, if that makes any sense.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Do they come in the non chrome version?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Do they come in the non chrome version?
I would guess not since the package is "Bright Finish" wheels but who knows...maybe they have a non-chrome version! If anything though, powdercoating can be an option!

Have it in Brushed Aluminum or the Flat Titan Silver from SSR and this would be hot, IMO!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Have it in Brushed Aluminum or the Flat Titan Silver from SSR and this would be hot, IMO!
Yeah that's what I was thinking about.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
For some reason the wheels dont look as appealing in this pic:

Looks nice on this one though:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
For some reason the wheels dont look as appealing in this pic:

Looks nice on this one though:

I like the way they look in the second pic. I am still on the fence about them though.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahh you beat me to it, lol. I'm really not a fan of them at all.
Hahaha! I requested the guy to post a full side profile pic so thanks for showing us what it looks like!

Reactions: theNewQ
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.