Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I finally took the plunge this weekend and couldn't be happier. From the title, you could see that I affectionately name him "The Dark Knight".

I attached pictures below. The 1st two are at the dealership, the other two are at home (at night and next morning), and the final (and my favorite) one is after the tints.

So far, the romance is great. I've utilized the camera, sensors, navigation, and audio with no problems / freeze ups. I want to thank all of you for helping me with this journey. I'll post my lease details in the "official lease thread" to help those that are still looking. For those who are still unsure, I'd say "take the plunge". My romance with my G37 was strong, but after 5 minutes with The Dark Knight, it was gone. It is truly a huge step up (I had a standard [Journey] G37) and I'm truly happy I did it (especially with that $3250 incentive!).

And like Morgan Freeman's character (Detective Somerset) in Se7en says in his penultimate line: "Around, I'll be around".

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
Congrats!! I must say I love your choice of color :)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.