·
Registered
1,133 Posts
does your Q50 have DAS?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Its official R&D is done and Ive received the first set of coilovers for the 2014 Infiniti Q50!

Reactions: theNewQ

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
No drone sir!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I wish I didn't live in NY just to be able to drop my car like that! Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I wish I didn't live in NY just to be able to drop my car like that! Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!
Thats where air suspension comes into play!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
So true! It would be nice to have that with the DAS system unaffected. :) Keep up the progress Platinumv37

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So true! It would be nice to have that with the DAS system unaffected. :) Keep up the progress Platinumv37
Thank you, I will keep this thread updated!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Congratz for being the first person to RICE out there Q50! Poor Poor car.
I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I riced out my Q50 but to each his own, at least I own one lol. I built my car the right way and thats my way! Full body coil over suspension, high flow cats, catback exhaust, dual concave Velgen Wheels. I'm an innovator, what are you. I value others opinions but I will not stay quiet when you bash me on my own thread. Troll

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I riced out my Q50 but to each his own, at least I own one lol. I built my car the right way and thats my way! Full body coil over suspension, high flow cats, catback exhaust, dual concave Velgen Wheels. I'm an innovator, what are you. I value others opinions but I will not stay quiet when you bash me on my own thread. Troll
Agreed! Everybody has their own different styles on how they want their cars to look like! No need for bashing!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
Here is the link to the newest exhaust clip from my go pro! I will add the actual video once youtube finishes uploading. Enjoy that sweet VQ SCREAMING!!!! http://vimeo.com/77794050#t=0s

41 - 60 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.