Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Q50 Premium black interior. Bought from Infiniti of Elk Grove. Any other Sacramento region q50 drivers on this forum??

25mm adapters on all wheels were installed 2 days after I leased it :) rides stock as if there are no spacers, the flush look is amazing.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Gonna do this tom but only have 20mm for my fronts! Thanks for sharing this! :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Btw, did u do any sort of alignment?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
What brand spacers are those. 25mm front and back and how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Btw, did u do any sort of alignment?
I was going to do an alignment, but when they put it onto a rack, they said it wasn't needed. It was perfect.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What brand spacers are those. 25mm front and back and how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking
Ya, 25mm front/back and it's Adaptec, ran me about $250 for the set. Works great, rides stock.

Reactions: maybeq50

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool how it makes the sheet metal look a little more stretched around the wheels. I would imagine the stance is really nice in person.
The stance in person is so nice, I'm going buy coils in January. Should complete the look.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I was going to do an alignment, but when they put it onto a rack, they said it wasn't needed. It was perfect.
Oh nice! So is there any rubbing issues especially when the car bounces?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh nice! So is there any rubbing issues especially when the car bounces?
Good question, and the answer is NO. Took it 40 miles on a freeway and none whatsoever. Just bliss. Lol

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang bro! Ur making me want to buy another set of 25mm spacers! Only have one and the rears seems to be on point with it! Any fender clearance pics of the fronts?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang bro! Ur making me want to buy another set of 25mm spacers! Only have one and the rears seems tobenon point with it! Any fender clearance pics of the fronts?
Ya bro go with 25mm, I'll snap some pics for you. Car is in the garage.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ohhh that would be nice! I still have a set of 20mm and 32.5mm and was hoping either one would work instead! Maybe I can still do the 32.5mm then just camber! Dont want to buy anymore since I am broke from ordering my wheels! :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhh that would be nice! I still have a set of 20mm and 32.5mm and was hoping either one would work instead! Maybe I can still do the 32.5mm then just camber! Dont want to buy anymore since I am broke from ordering my wheels! :(
Can't wait to see wheels! I'm going to order my coils soon. Here are a few pics, hopefully this is what you're looking for:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Perfect angles bro! Hmmm...seeems i can get away with 20mm spacers then! Looks like the 25mm sticks out so if I lower about 1 inch and play with camber a bit i could somewhat get it flush! But then again if I lower, I should get extra clearance! Darn it!

I hope I can find one on craigslist or some store before I head over to get my coils installed and my Q50 lowered!

Once again thanks a lot man! Much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice nice! Perfect angles bro! Hmmm...seeems i can get away with 20mm spacers then! Looks like the 25mm sticks out so if I lower about 1 inch and play with camber a bit i could somewhat get it flush! But then again if I lower, I should get extra clearance! Darn it!

I hope I can find one on craigslist or some store before I head over to get my coils installed and my Q50 lowered!

Once again thanks a lot man! Much appreciated! :)
You're welcome! Glad to help! If you mind me asking what brand coils are you going with and did you get a good deal? And finally can you get me a good deal lol

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I got some BC BR coilovers! PM me bro! :D

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Ah. Elk Grove. Let me guess. Your owners manual leather case has a giant paper sticker on it with a stock number and if you peel it off, it ruins the leather, right? If so, please complain about that so they stop doing it. Pisses me off when we do dealer trades with them.

I hope they treated you well, explained how everything works in the car, hooked up Infiniti Connection for you, set up your phone, and all the other stuff I spend an hour on when I deliver a car. If not, and you find yourself in the Bay Area on a weekday, stop by and see me.

Car looks nice. Bet it is nicer in person. Spacers should make it just a bit more aggressive. Enjoy the car. I live on the Peninsula in the Bay Area, but I'll be driving through Sac for Turkey Day.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.