Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word from Sinecure? I'm returning my car soon and they never even sent a notice that they shut down. I don't think it's because of COVID-19 either. I guess I'll go to Dublin now since it's closer. Only Dublin and San Rafael are the last two dealerships left.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,448 Posts
He's a moderator. He should be here on a routine basis but I haven't seen him in a long time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah bro it was just a matter of time before they closed a few of them off. There sales have been bad and I know there used to be niello Infiniti in the bay as well in concord and that closed a while ago too.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,448 Posts
Oregon only has one Infiniti dealership in Beaverton. If that one closes, the next closest is Tacoma, WA which is about 200 miles away from me.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
So did the closed ones rebrand to a different make or is the property empty?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Crazy... I bought my car from Sinecure... Maybe I’ll text him tomorrow to see what’s up and to ask him why the heII he doesn’t moderate the forums any more by regulating on all of those recent spam threads lol.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the way things are going Infiniti might as well just shut down and focus on Nissan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts