Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Majestic White Red Sport 400 AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just picked up a 2022 Majestic White Red Sport 400 AWD over the weekend and it’s the third Q50 I’ve had with the previous two being a 2020 Edition 30 and 2016 SS (all white).

This will be me first time modding any of them and I already have the AMS CAI, JB4, RS-R Super Downs and wheels on the way.

anyone have any recommendations for reputable shops in Southern California? Preferably places that can do the DAS alignment.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Are you married to the super downs? The AWD Qs typically don’t like being lowered that much.

Reactions: BigHeadClan and jcb

·
Registered
2022 Majestic White Red Sport 400 AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you married to the super downs? The AWD Qs typically don’t like being lowered that much.
I don’t have to be but after doing research about the stance I wanted with the wheel and tire combo that’s what I found to be the best. What about the AWD makes them not ideal for that kind of drop?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
The front axle on the passenger side IIRC is too short for large drops. I hear the M45, again IIRC, front axles fixes the issue though. You may want to search the forums for more info. Otherwise, the downs seem to be ok for lowering, as they’re not as aggressive a drop as the super downs.

just thought you should know so you’re aware of potential issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts