Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Black with Stone interior Q50 Premium with 19" Wheel Package. I will post pictures ASAP later today. I need help picking tint% I was thinking 20% on the rear and 35% In the front. I had a Blue Slate G35 on Graphite with 35% All around looked perfect. I always got compliments on it. After I traded that in. I purchased a G37 Graphite Shadow on Graphite. I did 35% All around I was disappointed I felt it was to light for that color car. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Try to search one of my threads entitled "show me your tints"! I tried to show pics of different Q50s with different brands and percentages

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Thanks I also live in Socal.
I went 15% Pinnacle all around and I kind of wish I went darker. The windshield isn't that noticeable and I haven't had problems with the police. I've passed over 2 dozen cops and 0 harassment followed.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Another member from socal! :)

Reactions: Lunch

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I went 15% Pinnacle all around and I kind of wish I went darker. The windshield isn't that noticeable and I haven't had problems with the police. I've passed over 2 dozen cops and 0 harassment followed.
Pass by me and that harassment count will go up to 1! Hahaha! :p

Sorry couldnt resist! :D

Reactions: Lunch

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Pass by me and that harassment count will go up to 1! Hahaha! :p

Sorry couldnt resist! :D
Yikes! I need a supercharger around you :p:p:p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.