Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A message appeared in the gauge area in the middle between the speedometer and tachometer saying "Tire Maintenance". I went into the Infiniti InTouch screen and went to the Maintenance App and checked to make sure all my reminders were turned off. Turns out the tire maintenance reminders were turned off so I'm not sure how to get rid of the reminder that comes up every time I start the car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
How are your tire pressures?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
A message appeared in the gauge area in the middle between the speedometer and tachometer saying "Tire Maintenance". I went into the Infiniti InTouch screen and went to the Maintenance App and checked to make sure all my reminders were turned off. Turns out the tire maintenance reminders were turned off so I'm not sure how to get rid of the reminder that comes up every time I start the car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Under settings, select "meter." This is what controls the LCD in between the tach and speedometer. In that menu you should see an option leading you to reset the distance for tire, engine oil maintenance, ect. I'd give slightly more detailed instructions, but my car and car manual had to spend the night at the dealer tonight and I'm in a loaner. :( It's confusing because there is a separate maintenance app in InTouch, but you should be able to easily find your way to reset the distance if you go into "meter" under settings in InTouch.

Reactions: Philogynist

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Ok, I found the manual online. Select "Settings," "Meter," "Maintenance," "Tire," and then reset the distance for the reminder to where you want or you can reset the distance driven since the last reset or since when you purchased the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Hunter. I found the "meter" in settings. So confusing between that and the Maintenance App. It's been bugging me for a couple days and it's good to know that I finally turned it off. Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.