Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
馃檮 Could use BBK's.

They have similar, but reflective stickers for Motorcycles. Those make sense by adding side visibility at night.

Not my taste. Besides only good for the life of the tires.

Registered
Meh.. Not feeling it either.

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
I don't think the F1 tire-look translates to passenger car tires very well.

Reactions: MikeD1

Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
Maybe a 68 GTO or TransAM, but a Q? Don't think so.

He's advertising..look at his passenger side rear window decals.

Registered
Yeah thats a pass for me, and painting non-Brembo brakes is another pass. But your car, so you do you if you think its fiyahhhh

Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
Yeah, I can understand it if you're promoting your brand and what you do for an internet hustle. Can't fault today's modern entrepreneur.

Reactions: jordaan.caastro

Registered
Stickers on the side of the tire are pretty hit and miss, really easy to over-due it I prefer the style they went with for the Q60 black edition. Just subtle pin-stripes to break up the black color.

Still it's a persons own car if they like the looks go for it as I always say.

Reactions: Pillboy and Zamniia

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I can understand it if you're promoting your brand and what you do for an internet hustle. Can't fault today's modern entrepreneur.
only one who keepin it 100. I appreciate you big man. 馃 People just like to hate on someone doin their own thing. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔 Bunch of goofies.

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
Pass.

Registered
only one who keepin it 100. I appreciate you big man. 馃 People just like to hate on someone doin their own thing. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔 Bunch of goofies.
You are certainly entitled to that opinion, just like everyone else who posted is entitled to their own opinion that tire stickers look tacky and childish. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
2017 Q50 3.0 T Sport
Do you have the term "Boy-racer" over there in the US?
It's a derogatory term here for Boys and Girls who spend loads of money sticking plastic bits to their cars in an attempt to make them look fast when in variably all they are is a 1998 1.2 Ford Fiesta that they borrow of their Mum after school.

There's a massive market for those stickers for Boy-racers (go faster stripes). Jordaan.caastro is likely to become very wealthy selling them on e bay

Bob

Registered
I don't know if you're referring to anyone outside of this forum but I think some people above merely posted their opinion. That is not hate. We don't have to like everything what each other have. I have a friend who likes to put louvers on his car. I HATE louvers but I DON'T HATE my friend. I hope that delineation is clear.

Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400 Rwd
You post, we respond with our thoughts....that is how this open forum works. Not sure why you are surprised by the response. Yes you are just trying to market your product but we are the wrong audience evidenced by this small sample size and our overwhelming view that it does not fit our cars. Like has been said, I would never put tire stickers on my RS but I wish you luck on Ebay.

Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
Do you have the term "Boy-racer" over there in the US?
It's a derogatory term here for Boys and Girls who spend loads of money sticking plastic bits to their cars in an attempt to make them look fast when in variably all they are is a 1998 1.2 Ford Fiesta that they borrow of their Mum after school.

There's a massive market for those stickers for Boy-racers (go faster stripes). Jordaan.caastro is likely to become very wealthy selling them on e bay

Bob
"Ricer" is probably as close a fit as we have here in the states.

As a joke I'm putting Maserati tridents in place of my "S 3.0t" side badges. 3" tall by 2-1/8" wide.

Reactions: Scotland_Bob

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
I think you ought to mount a Maserati trident on each wheel like the Romans did on their chariots to mess up other chariot's wheels during a race.

Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
I think you ought to mount a Maserati trident on each wheel like the Romans did on their chariots to mess up other chariot's wheels during a race.
I have a James Bond button for that. 馃槈

Reactions: q50adix and Zamniia

Premium Member
SW New Hampshire
Our Q50RS's look almost exactly like the Masersti Quattroporte S Q4..hence the Trident badges. Granted the Quattroporte has "Maserati" with "Quattroporte" in cursive under it on the sides, not a Trident. But it will still be a laugh at the dealership. Still people ask me "What kind of car is that?" in parking lots.

Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
Still people ask me "What kind of car is that?" in parking lots.
As far out as I park in parking lots I don't even see people for five minutes once I've left my car. Most people think i'm out there to retrieve shopping carts.

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
You post, we respond with our thoughts....that is how this open forum works. Not sure why you are surprised by the response. Yes you are just trying to market your product but we are the wrong audience evidenced by this small sample size and our overwhelming view that it does not fit our cars. Like has been said, I would never put tire stickers on my RS but I wish you luck on Ebay.
I missed the part where the OP is selling something (tire stickers?) on ebay. ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts