Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To All,

We newly signed up here on the forum. For those of you who do not know of us, we have been manufacturing exhaust systems for the Infiniti and Nissan community for over 12 years. Infiniti has released this new sure to be home run for them and we plan to offer the same great exhaust products that we have for years.

I have reached out to become a forum sponsor here on Q50.org and will be launching a thread real soon for a prototype exhaust car.

All of us at Fast Intentions, Inc. are very excited to see what the future holds with this car and the community.

Thank you, Tony

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the forum! Been a fan of your exhaust parts on G35driver! I know your test pipes were selling like hotcakes at some point over there! :D

Looking forward to your products! :)

Reactions: F.I. INC.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Welcome to the forum! Been a fan of your exhaust parts on G35driver! I know your test pipes were selling like hotcakes at some point over there! :D

Looking forward to your products! :)
Thank you for the support!

Tony

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dibs for 1st on the list!!! Take my money now!!! ... I can vouch for Tony & Fast Intentions, they make a top notch product that sounds amazing!

·
Registered
169 Posts
To All,

We newly signed up here on the forum. For those of you who do not know of us, we have been manufacturing exhaust systems for the Infiniti and Nissan community for over 12 years. Infiniti has released this new sure to be home run for them and we plan to offer the same great exhaust products that we have for years.

I have reached out to become a forum sponsor here on Q50.org and will be launching a thread real soon for a prototype exhaust car.

All of us at Fast Intentions, Inc. are very excited to see what the future holds with this car and the community.

Thank you, Tony
Hi Tony,

There is a little rumor you guys are working on a CBE for the Q50, please confirm. :D

Regards,

v7

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.