Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Luxe AWD
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am quite happy with this particular dealer for delivery. No pressure to buy the extended warranty or any add ons. The only fee (aside from tax and state registration) was a $175 doc fee. They went over the CPO check list and the work done to bring it to the CPO standard with me. Aside from an oil change and cabin filter the service manager said that although the pads and rotors met spec there was some scoring on the rotors (the braking seemed fine on the test drive I took several weeks back) so they replaced all 4 rotors and pads. I also thought the tires were fine (seemed like plenty of tread though I didn’t actually measure it) but they replaced all 4 tires with new Bridgestone Drive Guards. They also scanned the ECU (or whatever Infiniti calls it) to check for any past over writes/tampering and gave me a printout of the results. And they installed a brand new Infiniti Helmholtz exhaust at no extra cost.

The prior owner black out most of the chrome and it was done really well. And although I initially didn’t get the attraction of blacking out chrome I must admit it looks good with the Majestic White paint so I told the dealer to leave it (I’ve attached a few pics). I already have some carbon fiber mirror caps (that I need to install) and I am thinking of getting a carbon fiber spoiler. And eventually some wheels…

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Looks great! Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,139 Posts
Congrats! I would say welcome but you have been here learning/contributing for a while now. Hope you have a great run with yours!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts