Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad the ladies like it. Seen a few stares from ladies already on my Q50.

Top 10 Brands among Female New-Car Shoppers
Volvo 119%
Infiniti 97%
FIAT 82%
Acura 61%
Nissan 57%
Mitsubishi 46%
Honda 37%
Dodge 23%
Kia 19%
Mazda 16%

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
119% of women shop Volvos? I could make some jokes here, but I won't. I would like to know what 119% of ANY group means.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The percentages refer to the increased liklihood that a woman will buy the brand when compared to male shoppers. So a woman is 119% more likely to buy a Volvo than a man. And a woman is 19% more likely to buy a Kia than a woman. I wouldn't expect Volvo to be the most popular brand with females, didn't really consider it a car that men shouldn't buy. Not surprised to see Kia on the list, but the percentage isn't even that high. And I'm surprised to not see Mini on the list. Definitely thought more men than women would buy those.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i know my mom loves our 2008 S80... hopefully it'll be out the door when my Q50 comes in, that thing is nothing but problems.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Did you know Infiniti G35 Coupe was deigned with female drivers in mind and was marketed as sports car for female drivers, initially in 2002!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.