Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Can’t disagree. Some ugly cars. Camaro was a surprise but that front end tries to hard to fit into the rest of the Chevy line. I like the old days when models were completely different from the rest of the manufacturers line.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I realize this list is made up of new cars, but none of these will top my all time favorite ugliest vehicle: the Pontiac Aztek!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Toyota Previa - a four-wheel jellybean.

·
Registered
872 Posts
This hurts to look at. Even when you close your eyes, it's still burned into your retina.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I realize this list is made up of new cars, but none of these will top my all time favorite ugliest vehicle: the Pontiac Aztek!
Now that there was a turd!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah, but the Aztek was soooo ugly, it's almost kind of become iconic. Iconic ugly is different than regular ugly. It got a bump in its iconic ugly status when Walter White drove one in the beginning of Breaking Bad.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yesterday I saw a Lamborghini SUV, I thought it sucks, today it was the new Jag SUV. And now they are coming out with Rolls, SUV unbelievable.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yesterday I saw a Lamborghini SUV, I thought it sucks, today it was the new Jag SUV. And now they are coming out with Rolls, SUV unbelievable.
Many believe the SUV saved Porsche.

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
There was a Jag SUV parked at Level 10. I did not get it. Not much utility. Lots of luxury and some sport. The rims are about 2" to big. Rubber bands on a SUV?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
URUS <- extinct large long-horned wild ox. .. Perfect!! The result of Italians using German.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
2019 Silverado HD. Barf

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts