Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white Q50 and it has a small scratch on the front passenger side bumper. Im sitting at the service center right now waiting for the DAS recall done. Anyone used touch up before? any tips

·
Registered
194 Posts
First thing I always do when I buy a new car is go to eBay and look for an OEM touchup Paint application, so I got it for my Moonlight White the same week I bought the car on early November and I already needed to use it twice.

I paid $20 for the 2 in 1 Applicator with Roller Ball Tip & Brush End for my car, it works great. Just look for QAA (Moonlight White) OEM touch up paint on eBay and you should find a lot of options.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First thing I always do when I buy a new car is go to eBay and look for an OEM touchup Paint application, so I got it for my Moonlight White the same week I bought the car on early November and I already needed to use it twice.

I paid $20 for the 2 in 1 Applicator with Roller Ball Tip & Brush End for my car, it works great. Just look for QAA (Moonlight White) OEM touch up paint on eBay and you should find a lot of options.
yea i just bought it from my infiniti service for 25. 2 bottles, one is touch up and the other is clear coat i think

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I was thinking of getting it about a month ago. I just ordered it and give it a try.

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
how small is the "scratch" because it can usually be polished out if its a scratch that has not gone through the paint

·
Registered
209 Posts
I had a few rock chips on my q50, all the way to the metal:( but I had some touch up paint from duplicolor. Covered the chips and some minor chips where only the clear coat was chipped. I don't have a polisher, and I got my dealership to polish out the scratches that I had. Had them polish my whole hood free of charge. My dealership service department said they will polish out any scratches free of charge, and I should ask if they can polish my whole entire car free of charge.

I have this one and it's pretty good

Dupli-Color :: Scratch Fix 2n1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.