Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to see a lot of new wheels on peeps cars... Did you guys buy the tpms sensors again for 88/each? Have them moved from your stock wheels and if so, how much did they charge you? (seems like a lot of labor)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
68 Posts
wheels

only took a few minutes. broke down one side of the originals and swapped out . put a standard valve stem in the stock ones and put away in the shop. markets each as we took them out and replaced at the same 4 corners. worked out perfect.
Steffens

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is there anything that needs to be reset at the dealer?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wheels

I just made sure we put each sensor in the same position on the new wheels as the old ones., they reset and worked perfect. interested if any one had any other issues. mine have been on the new wheels and reading correctly for the past 2 months .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had mine swapped over to the new wheels...no extra charge. Sensors worked fime without any additional work. Put standard stems on the stock rims with the RFTs but don't expect to have to use those rims/Tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
By searching I found this threat about tpms sensors. Because I need winter wheels, I want to use other sensors and leave the standards in the summer wheels.
Did one of you found some aftermarket sensors already who work fine ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for your message. I'm looking for some who work as it should be on an Q 50.
What types are your regulars ?
Do you have a link where to buy them ?
The tire shop threw them on when they took my sensors out of the stockers. Any tire shop should have them in stock. These are regular valvestems without the sensors built in so it will throw the tps light on. My tps sensors that came with the car are now in my new wheels.

·
Registered
23 Posts
By searching I found this threat about tpms sensors. Because I need winter wheels, I want to use other sensors and leave the standards in the summer wheels.
Did one of you found some aftermarket sensors already who work fine ?
Did you find a set of tpms sensors that are good? Im buying new wheels but Fitment industries is charging 175. Amazon has them for way cheaper. Should i buy the amazon or just get the other?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Did you find a set of tpms sensors that are good? Im buying new wheels but Fitment industries is charging 175. Amazon has them for way cheaper. Should i buy the amazon or just get the other?
Do you have a 2014-15 model? Those are different from the later ones and $175.00 for a set of four is a real good price. A little high for the later model years.

·
Super Moderator
3,645 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.