Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2017 Red Sport and will be getting a second set of wheels and tires for the winter.

The OEM wheels are way too expensive and will look around for a used set maybe. That's another issue; this post is about the TPMS I should buy for that second set of wheels.

Yes, I did a search in this site (and elsewhere) but I did not see consistent answers. I guess the 2017 Q50 (the whole current generation I suppose) is not using the same model as the previous years and that may have created some confusion.

Is there an "authoritative answer" somewhere? Maybe a post on this site that I would've missed? Is there a TPMS model number I can just search for on Amazon?

Any insightful advice will be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
You can always use websites like: parts.infinitiusa.com, discountinfinitiparts.com or infinitipartsdeal.com to find the parts for your car

Tpms for q50 with build date of 12/2015+ is 40700-3ja0b

You can also search wheels in ebay from a reputable seller. That’s where i bought a set of g37 19”x 9” wheels for $600 (brand new).

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can always use websites like: parts.infinitiusa.com, discountinfinitiparts.com or infinitipartsdeal.com to find the parts for your car

Tpms for q50 with build date of 12/2015+ is 40700-3ja0b

You can also search wheels in ebay from a reputable seller. That’s where i bought a set of g37 19”x 9” wheels for $600 (brand new).
Thanks for the tips (and detailed info).

·
Registered
336 Posts
Reactions: BigHeadClan

·
Registered
198 Posts
As said above, 40700-3JA0B is the Nissan part number for the 2016+ models. It is a 433mhz sensor. You can also use VDO RediSensor SE55556 in place of the OEM sensor. These sensors will auto connect with your vehicle and no programming will be necessary.

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Code:
As said above, 40700-3JA0B is the Nissan part number for the 2016+ models. It is a 433mhz sensor. You can also use VDO RediSensor SE55556 in place of the OEM sensor. These sensors will auto connect with your vehicle and no programming will be necessary.
Thanks for the confirmation. It’s good to see that neither the 40700-3JA0B nor the VDO will require programming. :)

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way, I got those below from Amazon and they have been working fine from the start without any programming. :) Thanks for all the advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts