Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure looks like fun... but 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds with 717 hp? Disappointing, An AWD version would be sacrilegious to the Dodge boys, but could knock off at least 1/2 sec.

501 units to be made for 2020.

Somebody go buy one with all the day-trading gains made in the last two weeks LOL.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im just waiting for the Durango Hellcat, as I miss my SRT that I traded for my wifes XC90. 0-60 is a bit slow on that hellcat, as I logged plenty of 4.2's with my heavy ass Durango suv with only the 6.4L n/a. Still regret when I sold my wk2 SRT jeep as well, was probably the most reliable, and most fun vehicle for daily driving. Overall just happy Dodge has actually kept up with their performance division, and they keep pushing out stuff that the average person has no need for, but for others its like Christmas morning every time they do a reveal.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im just waiting for the Durango Hellcat, as I miss my SRT that I traded for my wifes XC90. 0-60 is a bit slow on that hellcat, as I logged plenty of 4.2's with my heavy ass Durango suv with only the 6.4L n/a. Still regret when I sold my wk2 SRT jeep as well, was probably the most reliable, and most fun vehicle for daily driving. Overall just happy Dodge has actually kept up with their performance division, and they keep pushing out stuff that the average person has no need for, but for others its like Christmas morning every time they do a reveal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts