Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I have mine installed to the right of the rear view mirror. That's crazy that there is a fine if its mounted in a specific spot.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I have mine installed to the right of the rear view mirror. That's crazy that there is a fine if its mounted in a specific spot.
Do you have it in that black gritty area next to the mirror, or right below? I ask bcuz I was unsure if that's like an antenna pattern or something. It's a good spot for toll tags tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
395 Posts
right of the rear view mirror for me too. In the dot pattern. The dots are not metalic, just a shade gradient pattern.

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Do you have it in that black gritty area next to the mirror, or right below? I ask bcuz I was unsure if that's like an antenna pattern or something. It's a good spot for toll tags tho.

Yeah that's exactly where I have mine.

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts

I have mine in the black bumpy area. Same place I have it in my Titan too. Never had a problem and it conceals it a little better from the outside.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I have mine in the black bumpy area. Same place I have it in my Titan too. Never had a problem and it conceals it a little better from the outside.
Thanks. I'm about to go swap out my toll tag, for the 3rd time since I had my Q lol. Good thing it's free & convenient. I just can't stand that bright orange circle right in the middle of my windshield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.