Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Today I had the following issue, and I was wondering if anyone had this problem before;

I started the engine and the trip computer (the information screen between the gauges) was not showing 3 displays:
- Current fuel consumption and average fuel consumption
- Average speed
- Elapsed time and trip odometer

The rest is fine, but these three never showed up. I pushed the right/left switch for a few seconds, it didn't work, I restarted the engine it didn't work, I reset the InTouch but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

I have a Q50 with Navigation, Touring and Tech packages. I have 800 miles on it, and before today I had a couple of times InTouch got frozen and once Sonar got frozen, but that was all.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hi everyone,

Today I had the following issue, and I was wondering if anyone had this problem before;

I started the engine and the trip computer (the information screen between the gauges) was not showing 3 displays:
- Current fuel consumption and average fuel consumption
- Average speed
- Elapsed time and trip odometer

The rest is fine, but these three never showed up. I pushed the right/left switch for a few seconds, it didn't work, I restarted the engine it didn't work, I reset the InTouch but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

I have a Q50 with Navigation, Touring and Tech packages. I have 800 miles on it, and before today I had a couple of times InTouch got frozen and once Sonar got frozen, but that was all.
First of all welcome to the forum!

Ive had instances where there was nothing displaying in the guage screen but mostly with the compass! Resetting doesnt work on that for some reason and I needed to turn my car off just to be able to get the display back!

Your best bet right now is talk to your dealer and address them your issues so the engineers can come in and take a look at your problem! Sadly, we probably wont get a fix till they update our Q50s! Hopefully by this month!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Goto settings, then meter, then main menu screen. Here you can enable/disable those screens. Each time you do an in touch reboot, you'll have to redo them because they revert to default settings after a reboot.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
By any chance did you use the spare key when you started it? Or choose a user other than the one you normally choose? Meter settings are user specific, and can be tied to an intelligent key.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By any chance did you use the spare key when you started it? Or choose a user other than the one you normally choose? Meter settings are user specific, and can be tied to an intelligent key.
It's resolved, I wasn't using a spare key, but I had reset the InTouch once when the Sonar got frozen, it must have been restored to factory settings, turned them on and now it's all good.

Thanks guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.