Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd show you guys how i park my car at school now, got a few of my buddies as shields so nobody can park next to me, keeping my car out of harms way :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Man, you need to park your Q50 with wheels straight, but rest looks good.
...and windows up.

Good luck. I hope it's tucked away in a nice corner away from other cars where no one will key your car and buddies' trucks for taking up six parking spots. People can be strange that way. Even if there is plenty of room. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I think he posed for a pic @ first thats why it was angled like that for the first pic!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
windows are down b/c i was ready to leave, and nobody would have the balls to go key one of our cars, even though the ford is a mud truck and beat to ****

Edit : and Gbert's right ;) heading out, i realized it would make a funny picture being in the middle of these ******** so i took a picture

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Those are some awesome body guards for the Q50. I need those in NY to protect my car!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The trucks are just ugly
The ford for sure is not in its best condition as it is a mud truck. However the silverado ss is a whole different story. It's currently chipped with a magnaflow exhaust and for a truck its quick as **** keeps up with my Q50 quite well. And it's in great condition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.