1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
wow that's alot less space

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Oh my!!! I know I'm not getting the hybrid but if I was, this would be very concerning. That looks tiny!!!! Couldn't have such a small trunk with only one vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The two pictures of the hybrid trunk appear to show two differently shaped trunks. :confused:
Good eye. The first picture of the hybrid trunk I "flipped" so that it was in the same angle as the non-hybrid trunk.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wow! That sucks! Ill still try and see it for myself! Cameras can distort perspective so im really crossing my fingers that what we currently see is not what we really get! :(

Reactions: Kristieds

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Wow! That sucks! Ill still try and see it for myself! Cameras can distort perspective so im really crossing my fingers that what we currently see is not what we really get! :(
Maybe Sinecure can view the photos and say whether he feels the pictures are an accurate depiction or not. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Maybe Sinecure can view the photos and say whether he feels the pictures are an accurate depiction or not. Just a thought.
Yea, thats one too but I think i would rather see it first hand too! If its too small I might jump ship but i dont know what car would appeal the same way as the Q50 Hybrid Sport @ the same price! :(

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I saw the gasser Q50 trunk, and it looks like what is in the pic. the sales man said to just imagine the gasser trunk but with four basketballs placed across right behind the backseat to get an idea of trunk space for hybrid model

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yea, thats one too but I think i would rsther see it first hand too! If its too small I might jump ship but i dont know what car would appeal the same way as the Q50 Hybrid Sport @ the same price! :(
Well I didn't mean for you NOT to look at it yourself but I mean he can answer that question for all of us since many of us don't have the Q50 locally yet.

You would just cut out the Q50 non-hybrid if you can't do the hybrid??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Was I crazy to think I could have two kids in carseats with a new hybrid sport Q50 with only 9.4 cu ft of trunk? Does anyone have any experience with kids in a G or thoughts on how that might be with a Q? I thought the Q was going to be a little smaller than the M but not THAT much smaller. Perhaps I was delusional....

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well I didn't mean for you NOT to look at it yourself but I mean he can answer that question for all of us since many of us don't have the Q50 locally yet.

You would just cut out the Q50 non-hybrid if you can't do the hybrid??
Yea! Sinecure has been a nice go-to-guy for info from the get go and appreciate all the help he's done for me! :D

Not completely but im hoping for something better for city driving! We'll see! The M35h comes to mind but then again I like the fx37 in iridium blue which blows my better gas mileage category! Hahahaha!

Was I crazy to think I could have two kids in carseats with a new hybrid sport Q50 with only 9.4 cu ft of trunk? Does anyone have any experience with kids in a G or thoughts on how that might be with a Q? I thought the Q was going to be a little smaller than the M but not THAT much smaller. Perhaps I was delusional....
You're not the only one bro! Im still banking on the same thing but seeing it for myself would make a better judgement!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Gbert, if you do decide to go with something else you can always feel free to do the mods on my Q50 that you would do on your Q50. Free of charge of course!!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The only reason I considered trading in my G with less than 39,000 miles on it, was to get the hybrid. If I can't live with the trunk size, I'll just keep the G. However, I don't think that will be a problem. There are enough truck and/or SUV owners around me, that if I need something big transported, I can go to them.

On the same subject, I went to the dealer today and picked up the "brochure." The salesman who is working with me was not aware that the trunk sizes had "changed." I'm guessing that they're waiting for the cars to arrive before they really get into them.

I sat there at his desk, staring out the window at the most beautiful color(to me) that Infiniti offers - a Midnight Garnet on a JX. I want - I want! That would be fantastic on the Q50, but I don't want to spend $3,000 on a re-paint.:D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Man, that color just sounds sexy. Too bad it's not on the Q50. Infiniti Chick would go nuts.
HAHAHA....you KNOW I went on the site to find it and have had no luck!! THEN while researching I received a pop-up request to complete a survey on the site. Oh yeah, let me at 'em!!! :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.