Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I much prefer the "Wide View" camera setting when moving gear shift into reverse. Have tried "Settings, Camera/Sonar, Camera, Camera View Priority. 3rd Screen, Wide" , but it will not save the "Wide view". Seems like it should be a save-able setting...how can I save it so that it shows the wide view whenever I move the gear shifter into reverse??

Thanks for any help.

Bob

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,114 Posts
Try the "Camera" switch beside the shifter. You should be able to click through different view options while screen is in work...

Automotive design Camera lens Grey Gadget Personal luxury car

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
5,578 Posts
That switch only changes the view for that particular venture through reverse (or at most the current key cycle). It reverts back to the standard default view the next time.

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, MBRP Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
580 Posts
I have seen Q50s in the past that would open AVM and it would be on one of the other view options as default. I'm sure it's possible but unfortunately do not know how to, Avedis will however

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That switch only changes the view for that particular venture through reverse (or at most the current key cycle). It reverts back to the standard default view the next time.
I agree....thanks.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'll check that, not sure if that's the same in my car...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'll check wether it'll revert to default (IIRC back camera left half and 360° right half of upper screen) every time I put it in reverse – I'm not sure if my car does that or keep the last setting...

EDIT: I remembered wrong – the camera view actually changes back to default every time I put it in "R"...

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll check wether it'll revert to default (IIRC back camera left half and 360° right half of upper screen) every time I put it in reverse – I'm not sure if my car does that or keep the last setting...

EDIT: I remembered wrong – the camera view actually changes back to default every time I put it in "R"...
Mine too....thanks anyway.

Reactions: DeeCee

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
5,578 Posts

I figured that was going to be the outcome, but I thought that maybe being a Euro-spec car, there was a chance it could be different.

Reactions: DeeCee

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
...maybe being a Euro-spec car, there was a chance it could be different.
Exactly what I was thinking, but this time...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for everyone's interest...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts