Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all first time posting here so I’m not even sure if I’m doing this right but I am looking for some help. I am running Yokohama Advan sports (245/19/35r) on Niche M197’s (19x9.5) and am trying to get the best fitment possible. Not too familiar with fitment setups as this is only my second car coming from an 08 Mazda 3. Trying to have my tires looking even with my fenders and didn’t know if lowering, spacers, or just wider tires would do the trick. My second question is on JB4’s, I currently have megan LDP’s and was wondering if I purchased a JB4 and then in the future added more bolt ons am I able to get more from it as far as adjusting for new parts? Sorry if this post makes me look like a serious noob here \

Attachments

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
665 Posts
Welcome - nice looking car. Regarding your JB4 question - yes it is configurable so if you add mods you can re-assess and adjust the settings. That said, there is no formula for settings with certain mods. Its up to the user to understand their logs and adjust to maximize the power safely (from an engine health standpoint).
JB4 is often used as a bridge for someone like you who will add to their build over time. Once everything is setup, many opt to get a professional tune and sell their JB4.
Regarding the wheels, there are MANY threads on it if you don't get an answer here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts