Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Nice! Will you have any other accessories?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
The Trunk Cargo Tray and the Trunk Net. I have a Q50S with the Spare Tire Package. Oh also the Interior Ambient Lighting if its an easy install.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to more products from you guys! Btw, you can add your Akebono Stickers for the G37 to the list of compatible items to the Q50! Here's a pic with your Akebono Decals on:

Btw, any chance you guys have slotted rotors like these with this kind of rotor hats?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm very interested in those electric superchargers that are supposed to give you 10-15 Hp. If I put like... 10 of them in a row, that would be an awesome 100 more horsepowers, right?

But seriously, I most definitely need trunk organization and cargo netting.

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! Looking forward to more products from you guys! Btw, you can add your Akebono Stickers for the G37 to the list of compatible items to the Q50! Here's a pic with your Akebono Decals on:

Btw, any chance you guys have slotted rotors like these with this kind of rotor hats?

AKEBONO decal thread on the way shortly. Those rotors are two piece and the only ones I would have are DBA.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Trunk Cargo Tray and the Trunk Net. I have a Q50S with the Spare Tire Package. Oh also the Interior Ambient Lighting if its an easy install.
I'm very interested in those electric superchargers that are supposed to give you 10-15 Hp. If I put like... 10 of them in a row, that would be an awesome 100 more horsepowers, right?

But seriously, I most definitely need trunk organization and cargo netting.
pm's on the way.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
AKEBONO decal thread on the way shortly. Those rotors are two piece and the only ones I would have are DBA.
Sure to fit on the Q50 already? Any pics and pricing? Thanks! :)

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The decals will fit the akebono brakes as they are the same. I have not confirmed fitment of aftermarket rotors or pads at this moment.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those looking for the trunk protector or cargo net, I only have part numbers for vehicles without spare tire at this moment.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
The decals will fit the akebono brakes as they are the same. I have not confirmed fitment of aftermarket rotors or pads at this moment.
Let us know when you do! :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
how does the spoiler mount, just like oem?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
How about some splash guards?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Let us know when u do get splash guards in! Seems nice and something most of us are considering!

There are some pics of the spoiler from InfinitiPlusOne and there was another user! Forgot who though but just do a search and u should find it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do your expect the ambient interior lights, welcome lighting, and illuminated kick plates to be readily available in the future. They are sort of rare with current inventory of dealers I'm checking with

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.