Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N filters are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box for simple, fast installation. K&N stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by a Million-Mile Limited Warranty. K&N Filters use oil to provide filtration, and can be washed and recharged using the K&N cleaning kit (sold separately).

Note:
These filters are sold individually but all cars listed below require TWO filters.

FITMENT:
Infiniti Q50 2014
Infiniti Q50 Hybrid 2014

pm me for ordering details!!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That is the 3rd thread of mine you have posted in, it is not appreciated one bit and everyone have been reported.

·
Registered
118 Posts
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N filters are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box for simple, fast installation. K&N stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by a Million-Mile Limited Warranty. K&N Filters use oil to provide filtration, and can be washed and recharged using the K&N cleaning kit (sold separately).

Note:
These filters are sold individually but all cars listed below require TWO filters.

FITMENT:
Infiniti Q50 2014
Infiniti Q50 Hybrid 2014

This would be great!

What kind of horsepower and acceleration improvement should we expect? Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts

Note:

FITMENT:
Infiniti Q50 2014
Infiniti Q50 Hybrid 2014

What's your price for 2, shipped to GA, 31632?

Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All PM's replied. Thank you for your business everyone. Be sure to check out our other deals and ask us about package deal pricing!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All PM's replied. Thank you for your business everyone. Be sure to check out our other deals and ask us about package deal pricing!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.