Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, the intakes have been released for production and should be ready next month for purchase....These have picked up even more horsepower over the G37 intakes....Stayed tuned for concrete release date and introductory pricing!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i guess he already removed the post,

cant wait to see some more detailed pictures!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking forward to the release...had this intake paired with a Fast Intentions catback exhaust on my '11 G37S. No complaints, only ear to ear grins at WOT.

This one will pair nicely with the Stillen catback currently on my Q50S AWD.

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's essentially the same intake, can't see why the price should be any different. I'm very interested in this. If its been proven in the G37, then it should do well in the Q.

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are anxiously waiting as well. They are waiting for key component to finish production.

HP numbers are up 7 over the g37 system. The redesign also effects hp bump for the g as well.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
7hp up from the G37system, how much is that total as i've no idea how much the r2c intake gave the g37, i wasnt able to find it online..:confused:

just checked again, was it 17HP for the G37? so hopefully we'll be seeing 24HP increase... :D? if so, im taking this over the Stillen Gen2, as that seemed to only give the M37 a 5HP increase.

Reactions: bbrowne

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I just got off the horn with R2C. These are going to be ready for shipping next week.

There will be a limited supply on all finish options, especially the Black Nickel, so don't get caught sleeping.

We are up for pre-orders if you want to guarantee yourself a system.

PM me for ordering details!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well I just got off the horn with R2C. These are going to be ready for shipping next week.

There will be a limited supply on all finish options, especially the Black Nickel, so don't get caught sleeping.

We are up for pre-orders if you want to guarantee yourself a system.

PM me for ordering details!!
Just for the 3.7L engine right?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.