Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i hope i don't turn into that idiot with his blinker on for 5 miles and never gets out of the lane:rolleyes:

·
Registered
432 Posts
well i hope i don't turn into that idiot with his blinker on for 5 miles and never gets out of the lane:rolleyes:
Well as much as I hate that, I hate sitting at a light hearing Tik toc, Tik Toc Tik Toc.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Trust me if that happens in the Q50 then you might need to get a vision test; those LED blinkers are SO bright & noticeable that you will know that they're on. Each time I turned on the blinker, the entire highway sign reflected. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: ChrisQ50

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
You need this:

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Not positive but most newer cars turn the blinker off for you if you are prone to driving around the world to your left :)

I'll test it on the Q and see if it does it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trust me if that happens in the Q50 then you might need to get a vision test; those LED blinkers are SO bright & noticeable that you will know that they're on. Each time I turned on the blinker, the entire highway sign reflected. :)

yea, i noticed that last night too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.