Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Or, if they are short-handed on moderators, please let us know.

·
Registered
169 Posts
We need a moderator to put me in charge of the thread so I can edit it. If someone else wants edit authority, please be my guest.

The first post needs to be a goldmine of information.

I think you should create a new thread and see if a mod will edit the other posts into it or just start one that will actually be maintained and ditch this one. I'm very interested in this subject. / idea.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I think you should create a new thread and see if a mod will edit the other posts into it or just start one that will actually be maintained and ditch this one. I'm very interested in this subject. / idea.
Done!

Only a few people need to re-post. Also, I don't need to hyperlink a post in that particular thread. I can hyperlink any useful fitment post from any thread. Please provide links in the below thread and I will make sure they are added to the first post. Or, you can PM me, but I think that will be a bit tedious.

https://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/wheels-tires-brakes-suspension/126003-official-wheel-tire-fitment-thread.html#post1346543

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m new into the car scene and am looking into getting a whole tire,wheel, and suspension package but i’m still trying to learn and understand what it is i would want could someone help me out?

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,510 Posts
There are plenty of threads here discussing those topics. Have you read any of them yet? The forum's search function is your friend. Take some time to read through some of them first so you can formulate specific questions.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, I’m a lurker for quite awhile. I just need some help to see if this will fit my 2015 Q50.

19 inch Nissan Maxima SR alloy wheel
• 245/45/R19 Sumitomo HTR A/S PO2 98W
• With OEM Nissan TPMS sensors
•5x114.3

21 - 29 of 29 Posts