Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UNAVI USA is running Christmas & Year End Deals(New Year Sale) till January 20, 2021.
We provide free installation for infiniti & nissan carplay/android auto retrofit module upgrade, and infiniti dedicated dashcam price off etc during this event period.
Please visit our homepage for more details. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Unavi USA's product line up :

QX60 2020 compatible CarPlay version is launch in Jan, 2020.
  • CarPlay for infiniti q50, q60, q70, qx30, qx50, qx60 2015-2020 (Nissan Korea's Tier #1 product)
  • CarPlay for nissan pathfinder, maxima
  • Navigation for infiniti (Nissan Korea's Tier #1 product, Infiniti Global's certified product for Singapore, New Zealand)
  • Infiniti dedicated 1channel front-facing type dashcam Unavi UG521
  • QHD/FHD 2 channel front-rear type dashcam Unavi UGD621 : Successor item of LG innotek's LGD521 dashcam
  • FHD 2 channel FineVu dashcam LX2000, and GX30
  • FHD 3 channel FineVu dashcam LX2000S
  • Other in-car interface device

US and North America local tech support since 2009 to now.
US office located in Tustin, CA : PST AM09:00 to PM05:00 (Monday to Friday)
Web : www.unavi-usa.com
Tech support Email : [email protected]
Sales Email : [email protected]
Call : 855-558-6284 (Toll Free)
Add : 15052 Red Hill Ave, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780, USA

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
The dealer/installer locator portion of your website is broken. Do you offer a discount on the unit itself if there isn't an installer within driving distance?

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealer/installer locator portion of your website is broken. Do you offer a discount on the unit itself if there isn't an installer within driving distance?
Hello Ddnspider! Currently we are partnering with a few shops to provide free installation(please see image below for more details). Unfortunately, we are not providing discount on the product itself. I hope you find this helpful. Also, I checked the dealer locator on our website, and seems to be running fine. Could you tell what the issue was with the dealer locator, so that I could look further into it? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
The dealer locator was giving an error. It appears to be fixed now. None within reasonable driving distance so was looking to see if you offered a discount on the device itself. Thanks for the info.

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealer locator was giving an error. It appears to be fixed now. None within reasonable driving distance so was looking to see if you offered a discount on the device itself. Thanks for the info.
We're running a discount limited offer till Jan 21. Please refer to our website.

·
Premium Member
2018 Infiniti Q50S RWD
145 Posts
Just to confirm, this is for both Android Auto and CarPlay? This is the same module? Also, is it possible to use the steering wheel controls and the center console controls? Have those updates and hardware upgrades been released?

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to confirm, this is for both Android Auto and CarPlay? This is the same module? Also, is it possible to use the steering wheel controls and the center console controls? Have those updates and hardware upgrades been released?
Yes, both Android and Apple, detects what is plugged in to the system. Yes you can use the steering wheel controls and center console controls with our CarPlay unit.
If you need anything else please let us know.

·
Premium Member
2018 Infiniti Q50S RWD
145 Posts
Yes, both Android and Apple, detects what is plugged in to the system. Yes you can use the steering wheel controls and center console controls with our CarPlay unit.
If you need anything else please let us know.
I am in the Inland Empire. Has the 50 person limit been reached for free installation at your OC location?

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am in the Inland Empire. Has the 50 person limit been reached for free installation at your OC location?
Hello, thank you, the offer ended on the 20th, however we can still accommodate you for the free installation at our Tustin office since you have been inquiring about the offer before it ended.
My name is Daniel and our office line is 714-258-0400. Have a great day!!

·
Premium Member
2018 Infiniti Q50S RWD
145 Posts
Hello, thank you, the offer ended on the 20th, however we can still accommodate you for the free installation at our Tustin office since you have been inquiring about the offer before it ended.
My name is Daniel and our office line is 714-258-0400. Have a great day!!
Thanks Daniel! Order placed, appointment set!

·
Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Daniel! Order placed, appointment set!
Thank you for the order Nick!! I have you all set on the schedule, if you need anything else please let me know.
Have a great day!!
Daniel
UNAVI USA
714-258-0400

·
Premium Member
2018 Infiniti Q50S RWD
145 Posts
So it's been about 4 months since I've had this installed, and I have some feedback.

Overall, I'm happy with the system. There are a few small glitches that I've noticed so far (upper screen turns off for a brief moment, brief connectivity issues with Google maps, selection button on left side of steering wheel is opposite direction), but nothing so big to reduce overall functionality. It's not as perfect as a factory unit, but it's pretty close. I'm happy with it so far.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,833 Posts
When one of these aftermarket systems is plug and play with no issues, I'll be a buyer but so far, they all seem to have various problems.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,228 Posts
So it's been about 4 months since I've had this installed, and I have some feedback.

Overall, I'm happy with the system. There are a few small glitches that I've noticed so far (upper screen turns off for a brief moment, brief connectivity issues with Google maps, selection button on left side of steering wheel is opposite direction), but nothing so big to reduce overall functionality. It's not as perfect as a factory unit, but it's pretty close. I'm happy with it so far.
I have a few issues but actually none of yours, that I've noticed. Really only two for me. I really miss the OEM info bar at the bottom of the upper screen. And when I am listening to CDs or AM/FM, I just can not hear Waze alerts out the little external speaker (even after their last fix).

Reactions: n1ck!

·
Premium Member
2018 Infiniti Q50S RWD
145 Posts
I have a few issues but actually none of yours, that I've noticed. Really only two for me. I really miss the OEM info bar at the bottom of the upper screen. And when I am listening to CDs or AM/FM, I just can not hear Waze alerts out the little external speaker (even after their last fix).
Yes, I forgot about the info bar! You can't see what the volume level is when you change it. Also, another quirk is that the map does not shift between day and night mode automatically. I've found that I have to do it manually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts