·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yup! I was there for about 6 minutes and am even in the video for a second. Did you notice that the touch screens were off? Ugh

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup! I was there for about 6 minutes and am even in the video for a second. Did you notice that the touch screens were off? Ugh
Shall we make this a spot infiniti chick thread? :p

That sucks that touch screens were off! Maybe since it was a huge turn out they didnt want to dissapoint a lot of customers with the pre-production/touch screen experience!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Oh no!! Definitely don't make this a spot Infiniti Chick thread! I was just told not every thread needs to be about me so that's all I need!! Haha Guess I'll just go back to lurking!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh no!! Definitely don't make this a spot Infiniti Chick thread! I was just told not every thread needs to be about me so that's all I need!! Haha Guess I'll just go back to lurking!
Hahaha dont! Everyone adds something to the forum and u add a refreshed enthusiasm in finding that right Q50 configuration that will suit u! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
So you did go to Cool Springs (remember the invitation) looked like great event!!. BTW: I don't work for Infiniti or Nissan.

Please join Owner Carmine Grassi and his Staff
as they reveal the future of automotive luxury, the 2014 Infiniti Q50
making its model debut at The Grand Opening of the All-New Infiniti of Cool Springs
June 25th, 2013
5PM until 8PM
To complement the luxurious lifestyle embodied by the 2014 Q50
the evening will also include:
Gourmet Hors D’oeuvres
Premium Brand Beers And Wines
Live Entertainment
Be our guest for a personal tour of our impressive new showroom
plus an exclusive first look at the Infiniti Q50 and your chance
to reserve one for yourself.
RSVP by June 21st: [email protected] or call 615-771-7171

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Hahaha! She's beating me @ my own game with 2 exclamation points at the end of her sentences! :p
Like you, I enthusiastically over use exclamation points in general! I use them about 2 to 1 to periods! I'm a very enthusiastic person so a period is just too boring! ;)

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Was that a Hagane Blue model on display? Hard to tell on these indoor shots.
No the one in the video is the Graphite Shadow. They also had the Platinum there outside and it was a dull/flat/boring silver! Wasn't impressed by the Platinum color at all!!! (My three exclamation points should stress my feelings of that! Ha)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
So you did go to Cool Springs (remember the invitation) looked like great event!!. BTW: I don't work for Infiniti or Nissan.

Please join Owner Carmine Grassi and his Staff
as they reveal the future of automotive luxury, the 2014 Infiniti Q50
making its model debut at The Grand Opening of the All-New Infiniti of Cool Springs
June 25th, 2013
5PM until 8PM
To complement the luxurious lifestyle embodied by the 2014 Q50
the evening will also include:
Gourmet Hors D’oeuvres
Premium Brand Beers And Wines
Live Entertainment
Be our guest for a personal tour of our impressive new showroom
plus an exclusive first look at the Infiniti Q50 and your chance
to reserve one for yourself.
RSVP by June 21st: [email protected] or call 615-771-7171
Oh I had my routine maintenance scheduled a month in advance and just happened to be when they had the unveiling? Great timing otherwise I would jot have seen it because I live an hour away. My car was ready for pick up at 5:30pm so when I got there the VP of Nissan was speaking and 2 minutes later the car was revealed. I looked inside for maybe 30 seconds (too many people wanting to see) and then left.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Was that a Hagane Blue model on display? Hard to tell on these indoor shots.
I WISH the Hagane blue was there!! I so need to see that color in person since it looks drastically different in nearly every photo that I've seen!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I WISH the Hagane blue was there!! I so need to see that color in person since it looks drastically different in nearly every photo that I've seen!
Hi Infinitichick when replying to multiple posts on the same thread please use the next button next to the quote button for each post then tap post reply that will enable you to quote multiple posts with out inflating you post count and keep the threads cleaner ... Thank you...(not trying to be a jerk just trying to help)

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Hi Infinitichick when replying to multiple posts on the same thread please use the next button next to the quote button for each post then tap post reply that will enable you to quote multiple posts with out inflating you post count and keep the threads cleaner ... Thank you...(not trying to be a jerk just trying to help)
Sounds like someone's really vying for that moderator position. :D :eek: ;)

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
No the one in the video is the Graphite Shadow. They also had the Platinum there outside and it was a dull/flat/boring silver! Wasn't impressed by the Platinum color at all!!! (My three exclamation points should stress my feelings of that! Ha)
I just wanted to say congratulations. It sounds like you took a big step ruling out one of the available colors finally!! That should make your decision easier moving forward. You can tell the dealers that they can skip the liquid platinum in the parade of colors they offered you :D:D

I saw the LP at a preview event as well and wasn't overly impressed either. It's fine but no 'pop'.

What did you think if the graphite shadow in person?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I just wanted to say congratulations. It sounds like you took a big step ruling out one of the available colors finally!! That should make your decision easier moving forward. You can tell the dealers that they can skip the liquid platinum in the parade of colors they offered you :D:D

I saw the LP at a preview event as well and wasn't overly impressed either. It's fine but no 'pop'.

What did you think if the graphite shadow in person?
Thanks JKay!!! I have indeed ruled out at least one color!! Woot! I may actually have it narrowed down to the Hagane Blue (again), Malbec Black or Graphite Shadow. Dare I say that? The Hagane Blue has grown on me as I've researched more online pictures of it. But I still don't want to place my order until I see the colors as well as drive the Premium and Sport. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think even the front end of the Sport is growing on me as the Premium bumper now looks a little safe and boring comparatively speaking. Buuuuuuut you know I may change my mind again once I see the Premium in person.

As for the Graphite Shadow, it was inside under the showroom lights but I have to admit that although not usually a fan of gray, it was a really striking color. It has a hint of taupe undertone versus silver in my opinion (and eyesight).

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Well, I finally figured it out. The key is to then use the Post Reply button versus the Quick Reply icon within the post. I appreciate your helpful hint and assume you weren't trying to be a jerk for calling just me out although many contributors do the same. I would however say that maybe sending me a private message may have made you seem more helpful and not run the risk of seeming like a jerk. ;)

Sounds like someone's really vying for that moderator position. :D :eek: ;)
SimpsonTide, not to make this thread all about me, but I'm using your post as a test of the multiple reply feature that GtoQ suggested I use moving forward. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Well, I finally figured it out. The key is to then use the Post Reply button versus the Quick Reply icon within the post. I appreciate your helpful hint and assume you weren't trying to be a jerk for calling just me out although many contributors do the same. I would however say that maybe sending me a private message may have made you seem more helpful and not run the risk of seeming like a jerk. ;)

SimpsonTide, not to make this thread all about me, but I'm using your post as a test of the multiple reply feature that GtoQ suggested I use moving forward. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.