Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get a metal USB drive with the Infiniti logo on it at any of the preview events?

I did get one and sort of forgot about it. I figured it was just a USB version of the website.

I saw it sitting on my table and figured I would give it a go today and there's nothing on the USB stick. I keep getting an error message saying I need to format the drive and when I look at the properties it is showing 0 capacity and 0 used space so I'm thinking they never loaded anything on the USB stick.

Anyone have any luck with theirs and if so, what's on it? I'm guessing the web info but curious if there are any new features listed, demos of features, etc.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I just checked mine and it has 4 folders, brochure, vision video, direct response video and image gallery. Opened fine on my MacBook Pro.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I got a dud then. I'll have to reformat it and see what the capacity is. Could use a nice memory stick ;)

Looks like I'm not missing much. Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Didn't realize anything was going to be on it. Thought it was just for saving things. Mine works fine with the 4 folders.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Reactions: SimpsonTide985
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.