Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else using a USB stick for audio? Weird, but mine gets stuck on track 1 sometimes. I've changed the drive and changed which song is #1 and it doesn't matter, it just keeps repeating #1. If I manage to get it to another song then it's ok. Anyone else experience that?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Maybe u have repeat on? Kinda like this:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can't get my USB music to play or Bluetooth audio. The car can select the song on the USB drive but won't play it. On bluetooth (BTA), the car looks like it can control the song on my android phone but nothing comes thru the speakers. Getting frustrated! :mad:
On the plus side I haven't locked the screen up yet.;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
I can't get my USB music to play or Bluetooth audio. The car can select the song on the USB drive but won't play it. On bluetooth (BTA), the car looks like it can control the song on my android phone but nothing comes thru the speakers. Getting frustrated! :mad:
On the plus side I haven't locked the screen up yet.;)
Haven't tried USB yet, but mine worked fabulously with BT. In fact, it was kind of entertaining. My wife and I were sitting in the car with the salesman and he paired her phone (Android) with the car. My wife and I use a program called Poweramp as our music player. One of the options of Poweramp is that it can be configured to start playing automatically when the phone is connected to bluetooth headphones.

Yep, you guessed it, it started playing right off. The salesman then started scrolling through the various audio options, and the look on his face was priceless when he couldn't figure out when the music was playing on that source. Truthfully, I was surprised too because InTouch pulled the song and artist from PowerAmp (android) without any configuration. I was even more surprised when the control on the steering wheel skipped to the next song.

Overall, it was a great experience.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
No problems here with USB. I've been playing most of my music off of a USB2 8Gig key.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.