Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is interesting. I wanted to see what a no options, faux leather interior looked like. Not bad... not my cup of tea but a great 'step-up' car from a fully loaded Altima or something similar.

·
Registered
407 Posts
This is interesting. I wanted to see what a no options, faux leather interior looked like. Not bad... not my cup of tea but a great 'step-up' car from a fully loaded Altima or something similar.
Yeah it really is a nice step up from a car like that. This is basically for anyone who could care less for all the bells and whistles and just wants a cool a to b car.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't see how a base Q50 is just a "cool A to B" car. It's still the exact same car as a Q50 premium with leather and navigation packages, just $7k less.

Let's not go down the path of BMW whereas the owners of a fully optioned out $50k 328 look down upon those with a $40k 328 w/o xenons and leather.

Sorry for the rant, but I've been on BWM forums too much lately and that attitude is tiresome. A base version of any car still has the same bones as the tarted up ridiculously priced version, until you get into powertrain changes. (I know that "S" models have better suspension, so I'm just referring to bells and whistles as you may).

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Q50 that is for sale is a Q50a. It has leatherette and a digital clock where the nav goes. Its also missiong the following.
  • 14-speaker Premium Audio
  • HomeLink® Universal Transceiver
  • Moonroof
  • Heated front seats

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was going to drive over and ask since it's right down the street but Jason beat me to it!

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I wonder if these Q50a models are going to be the fleet models that the rental car companies end up ordering.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I wonder if these Q50a models are going to be the fleet models that the rental car companies end up ordering.
Bite your tongue. Fleet sales destroy resale value.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.