Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife has a Q50 awd premium. I cant seem to get her user preferences set. she has fob 1, I set her climate drive mode to sport, audio presets. when she shut the car off she has the audio screen on the lower display. when she gets back in her climate and audio presets are there but it always goes back to standard drive and the lower screen is always on the home screen. I tried setting up her personal setting to sport and then leaving the car in personal but still when she gets back in the lower display is the home screen and it says standard drive mode.
what am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the same issue, I guess the memory for seats and other set ups except audio comes with the upgrade. It should remember drivers preferences, at least thet's what I've been told but maybe it might be part of the InTouch software glitches. I gave up.
This is a link where they present it: EQRG - Driver Distraction Warning

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
my wife has a Q50 awd premium. I cant seem to get her user preferences set. she has fob 1, I set her climate drive mode to sport, audio presets. when she shut the car off she has the audio screen on the lower display. when she gets back in her climate and audio presets are there but it always goes back to standard drive and the lower screen is always on the home screen. I tried setting up her personal setting to sport and then leaving the car in personal but still when she gets back in the lower display is the home screen and it says standard drive mode.
what am I doing wrong?
I have the same issue, I guess the memory for seats and other set ups except audio comes with the upgrade. It should remember drivers preferences, at least thet's what I've been told but maybe it might be part of the InTouch software glitches. I gave up.
This is a link where they present it: EQRG - Driver Distraction Warning
there's no Glitches, the car always starts in standard mode and you need to flip the switch on the console to change to personal setting. Let the finger do the walking.:D

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hmmm, I was still hoping there could be a way for the car to remember my personal settings. It would make a sense. And I'd get rid of that stupid default clock on the upper screen. So it looks like my fingers will be busy every time I start my car. I should be OK with that anyway, doing it for six month already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.